5 Easy Ways to Freshen up Your Express Email Marketing Campaign
Are your email campaigns stuck on repeat? Here are a few ways to get out of that rut!
- Make it personal. A friendly greeting instantly engages your reader. Express Email Marketing® makes it easy to say “hello” to your subscribers by name. For more information, click here.
- Include an exclusive offer or coupon. Everyone loves a deal. Promote offers that are just for subscribers – they’ll open your emails for sales they can’t get anywhere else.
- Join the conversation. If you don’t know what your subscribers are looking for, it’s tough to give them what they want. Follow the conversations your subscribers are having via Facebook® and Twitter® to offer them timely content focused on their interests.
- Clarify your message. Don’t try to do too many things at once in an email campaign — one call-to-action is all you need. If you’re sending a sale offer, focus your message on the sale. If you want to promote click-throughs to your latest blog post or newsletter, offer enticing teaser content that encourages readers to view more. Keep your message short, clear and focused – your subscribers will reward you for it!
- Focus on results. Before you send your message, identify the specific result you’d like to accomplish. Do you want to raise your click-through rate by 10%? Or increase sales by 5%? When you have a goal in mind for your email, you can tailor your campaign content to get results.
Once you’ve sent your campaign, track results to see if you’ve met your goals. Keep tweaking your campaign until you’ve hit your mark!
Learn more in our Express Email Marketing Blog.
Comments are closed.