Announcing: Premium DNS!
Not what you're looking for?
We want your feedback!
Premium DNS is now available! Get the power, flexibility, security, and control to fully manage your DNS — or delegate that responsibility to an administrator.
Premium DNS includes all of the Standard DNS features, plus these advanced features:
- Secondary DNS — You can’t run an online business without a reliable backup. Ensure visitors can always reach your website by backing up your DNS zones with a secondary nameserver set. For more information, see Enabling Secondary DNS in Your Premium DNS Account.
- DNSSEC — Save time and resources letting us manage DNSSEC for you. For more information, see Enabling DNSSEC in Your Premium DNS Account and Enabling DNSSEC for Your Domain Name Registered Elsewhere.
NOTE: Standard DNS customers can continue to use self-managed DNSSEC through the Domain Manager.
- Vanity Nameservers — To promote branding and establish an official online presence, you can apply your own custom names to our nameservers. For more information, see Creating Vanity Nameservers in Premium DNS.
- Templates — Save time and ensure consistency by applying zone file templates to the domain names in your DNS Dashboard. For more information, see Working with Premium DNS Templates.
TIP: As an added bonus, you can create special transfer templates that keep your zone files intact when you transfer domain names to us. For more information, see Creating Transfer Templates in Premium DNS.
- Reports — With usage and audit reports, you can easily track queries and zone file changes. For more information, see Understanding Premium DNS Usage Reports and Understanding Premium DNS Audit Reports.
- Admin Control — Assign AccountExecs to manage your DNS records without providing them full account access. For more information, see Creating Premium DNS AccountExecs.
- Folders — This organizational feature works nicely with templates and AccountExecs. For example, you can use folders to assign groups of domain names to AccountExecs for DNS management purposes. Likewise, AccountExecs can apply DNS settings to multiple domain names all at once by applying templates to folders. For more information, see Working with Folders in the Premium DNS Dashboard.
- Unlimited zone records — Premium DNS has no limits on the number of records per zone file (domain name). Standard DNS users are now limited to 100 records per zone file. For more information, see Which records count toward the 100-record limit in Standard DNS?
- Off-site DNS — This feature remains available to Standard DNS customers, but we’ve made one cool update: If you plan to transfer domain names to us, you can add Off-site DNS for them and select an option to keep your zone files intact before initiating the transfer. For more information, see Managing Off-site DNS for Your Domain Name.
Where to Find Help
We’ve added a new Premium DNS section to our Help for your reference.
In addition, we have a 24/7 Technical Support team dedicated to Premium DNS. Simply give us a call and ask for Premium DNS support.
With a few simple clicks, you can upgrade to Premium DNS today!
Comments are closed.