Easier Shipping and More from Quick Shopping Cart
Quick Shopping Cart® has a new way to set up shipping options quickly.
There are two new shipping options:
- Percentage Flat Rate — Charges shipping fees based on a percentage of the order total.
- Fixed Flat Rate — Charges flat rate shipping fees to the order total.
Flat-rate shipping options are the easiest to configure, because you don’t need to enter weights and dimensions for each product. In contrast, if you want to set up USPS, UPS, FedEx, or FreightCenter.com shipping options, you need to specify weights and dimensions for each product. These advanced shipping options are more time-consuming.
Think flat-rate shipping options when you set up shipping.
Also in this release:
- We added Brazilian Reals and Czech Koruna to the currencies you can use for transactions on your online store. Remember to convert all the values that display on your storefront when switching currencies.
- You can now display information from your products’ full description fields when you set up RSS feeds.
- And finally, we added the sales price field to the variables you can manage in bulk on your product grid.
Comments are closed.