How to Make Money Online in 7 Steps
I don’t know about you, but I like money. In fact, I look for any and every opportunity to make more of it. Do you have something you want to sell online? If you do, here’s how to make money online in 7 steps.
- Purchase Quick Shopping Cart® — This template-based Web application gives you an online store where you can showcase your products to anyone in the world.
- Set up your store information — This is where you provide information about your business to customers, so they know who you are and what you’re selling.
- List your products — Adding products to your online store’s catalog is the most important part of your online store. You can upload images of your products for customers to see, and then tell them how your products will benefit them.
- Set up payment information — There are numerous ways to transact money online, and you get to pick which one works best for you. You can choose whether you want customers to pay you with a credit card directly through your website, using PayPal®, or simply call you and pay over the phone.
- Set up tax information — If you need to charge tax on your orders, we make it painless to set up.
- Set up shipping — When customers purchase your products, you can give them options for how they will receive it. You can choose from popular shipping methods such as FedEx®, UPS®, and USPS®.
- Publish — You’re ready to start selling your products online, click the Publish button and start making money. We even have you covered for mobile users. You can automatically publish a mobile version of your storefront optimized for smartphones.
Don’t worry about remembering each step. When you log in to your Quick Shopping Cart account, the steps are listed across the top of your screen.