Jetpack Gives Your WordPress Site a Boost
Go Daddy once again shows its commitment to providing our customers the best WordPress® experience — this time with Jetpack.
Earlier this month WordPress announced a new plugin called Jetpack, bringing popular functionality from WordPress.com users to all WordPress users, including those using Go Daddy to host their WordPress-powered site.
Check out the impressive list of features:
- Gravatar Hovercards — Find out whoâ€™s commenting on your posts with enhanced information for Gravatars (includes full name, bio, other Web profiles).
- WordPress.com Stats — Track your traffic with powerful and simple to understand statistics for your site.
- Twitter Widget — Keep your readers up to date by syncing your tweets to your site via a simple widget.
- Shortcodes — Quickly add movies, images, and more to your posts and pages with a single line of code.
- Shortlinks — Automatically creats an easy to copy and paste mini-URL for any post on your site.
- Latex — Use the famous markup language to quickly create beautiful mathematical expressions and equations.
- Sharedaddy — Let your readers easily share your posts via email or their favorite social networks.
- After the Deadline — Improve your writing with this artificial intelligence-based spell, style, and grammar checker.
Go Daddy worked closely with the folks at WordPress.org to deliver Jetpack to our customers as soon as it launched (no pun intended). So, from this point forward all customers who either install WordPress through our Hosting Connections or purchase WordPress automatically have Jetpack installed and ready to activate.
If you’re already a WordPress user, you can get instructions for installing this great plugin at jetpack.me.
Comments are closed.