Locked Customer Accounts
We recently upgraded our security requirements for customer account credentials. To continue to keep our customers’ accounts as secure as possible, we took the precaution of locking those accounts that no longer meet our security requirements.
If your account was locked because of this change, you need to update your customer user name and password to unlock your account. The lock simply protects you from having someone access your account without your permission. All your products still work while your account is locked.
To unlock your account, follow the steps listed below. If you need personalized assistance, you can contact our 24/7 technical support team. We want to be sure you can access your account and manage your products.
- Log in to your Account Manager using your Customer Number and existing password.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Account Security Settings on the left.
- Complete all of the required fields (marked by a red asterisk).
- To change your login to something other than your Customer Number, update the Login field.
- Create a New password, and then confirm the new password.
- Click Save Changes.
Thank you for your understanding and, as always, thank you for being a Go Daddy customer.