New Features, Functionality Fuel Fax Thru Email
Did you know that companies will spend $440 million on Internet faxing this year? Davidson Consulting, a firm that tracks the industry, reports that this number could climb to nearly $700 million by 2013.
If you haven’t checked out the new Fax Thru Email, you’re in for a shock! We’ve made changes that make this dynamic product even more viable in the marketplace, especially at a time when businesses are looking for ways to streamline and save money.
Doctors, lawyers, real estate professionals, as well as accountants and tax preparers, are all turning to Fax Thru Email. Why? Because it’s quick, easy, and cost effective.
Some of the new Fax Thru Email features include:
- A user-friendly home page that include status, fax sending and usage statistics
- The ability to fax to multiple numbers
- Expanded blocklist capability so users can block international numbers
- Themes, and a Coversheet Wizard
- A “previous fax number” drop-down list
Need more reasons to check out Fax Thru Email?
- No fax machine tie-ups or busy signals
- No phone line expenses, toner, or paper costs
- No hardware or software to buy
- Increased security, since faxes are sent directly to the inbox of the recipient
- Edit and sign documents, and send faxes from your computer
- Retrieve faxes anywhere you can receive email
- Print out faxes on the road, or remotely
- Detailed reporting and disaster recovery so faxes aren’t lost
- Online account administration and compliance
Click here to start saving money!
Comments are closed.