Buy Now, still dont get my Domain name
wikomac said 1 year, 1 month ago:
Can someone give some advise or share experience regarding this issue I have ?
I am a foreginer and I saw a domain name that I liked in Godaddy Auction, and it has a BuyNow option.
I called up GoDaddy and they said it is possible to do a buynow without going through the whole auction process and the stated price.
This is also reinforced in the GoDaddy Auction membership agreement that this should be a binding sale.
I did transfered the funds to complete the Buy Now feature on Auction. (counted today is the 16th days since I have paid for the domain name)
The problem now is then Seller needs to make a transfer of the domain. I have contacted the Seller (email many times and no answered). Contacted godaddy support; they also assumed (it will be transferred to my account within 10 days, NOW is more than 2 weeks!
Should I file a dispute?
1. the membership agreement clearly states Seller MUST complete the transaction, and make the transfer.
2. What can I do if I dont get the domain ? My goal is to acquire i.
what should I do? playing more waiting games?
Thanks a zillion.
sherrod said 1 year, 1 month ago:
There are time frames that are followed. It appears that a sufficient time has passed though we are unable to verify that from within this forum. Contacting the Auction as you have is an appropriate route I would though suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org instead, the Domain Auctions team should be able to assist you in resolving the issue.
wikomac said 1 year, 1 month ago:
I sent a ticket (and the responses weren’t providing any solution, I can actually forward all the email if you need), but due to your most skilled technicians cannot resolve my issue quickly and completely so i post it here.
Bought the domain on 04/03/2012, use BUY NOW FORMAT still have not received it today!
As in fact the domain registered in godaddy, auction listed in godaddy, and correctly if im mistaken: does it stated under SELLER agreement: “…Seller must transfer the domain name, through a fixed price, BUY NOW format, or if buyer meets or exceeds the minimum bids or reserve price…” SO the sale is BINDING on that Agreement.
So my simple question:
1. Can I still get that domain or not? If not I want my money back!
rajib_ahmed said 1 year, 1 month ago:
I think i’m going to face the same problem as you are facing. It’s my fifth day. Godaddy received my funds but my domain is under their authorization and it’s pending for four days. In their last email , they didnt asked me to contact with the domain owner. When i asked for support they replied that i have to wait 14days. I have no idea why should i wait for a domain name that i bought directly. What they are doing in this 14days period.
As they didnt asked me to send emai to email@example.com so what should i do now? Should i wait or send an email cause they have another rule. “Disposal email shoul be sent within 15days of buying date”
Godaddys support is not really helpfull. They never answer something clearly. And the process of buying domain name is very complicated. Now i’m worried about my money. I heard that godaddy never return moneyback. Feeling like i’m going to be another victim.
timb said 1 year ago:
The nature of your inquiry requires account specific information to be reviewed and revealed. This is not something that I will be able to address through the forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this thread for additional assistance with this matter.