what value should go for txt verification dns record
itdude said 1 year, 1 month ago:
both my primary domain and subdomain have DZC=”whatever godaddy wanted to me put in”
I do nslookup, it comes exactly
DZC=”whatever godaddy wanted to me put in”
When ‘click on vefirydomain with txt record option, it says cannot verify.
Appreciate any pointers thanks
AaronK said 1 year, 1 month ago:
As long as we can query something similar to ‘dzc.yourdomain.tld’ and get the appropriate response, you should have no issues getting your SSL certificate issued. You may want to check to see if the SSL certificate is issued at this point. If it is not and the appropriate ‘dzc’ TXT record is in place, you may wish to request a manual review instead. If you need to request a manual review, this can be done through your account. You should be able to use the following steps to request a manual review if necessary:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click ‘My Account’ from the top navigation bar.
3. Click ‘SSL Certificates’.
4. Click ‘Launch’.
5. Click ‘Pending Requests’ (if necessary).
6. Click the ‘Click here’ link that displays above your list.
7. Click the common name in question.
8. Click ‘What’s the hold up?’
9. Click the ‘Send a request to the Registration Authority support team’ link at the bottom.
I hope this helps.