How to catch 404 Page Not Found and redirect it to the home page?
Febo said 2 years, 1 month ago:
Hi guys, how can i catch the 404 Page Not Found and redirect it to the home page?
Nate D said 2 years, 1 month ago:
@Febo – Actually you CAN direct 404 to any page inside of your WST website.
To Set Up Your Custom 404 Page for WST:
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. From the Products section, click Website Tonight.
3. Next to the WST account you want to use, click Launch.
4. In the Tools and Resources block click ‘Hosting Settings’.
5. In the Settings section of the Hosting Control Center, click the 404 Error Options icon.
(or Settings > 404 Error Options in the toolbar)
6. To edit the 404 error page preference for your hosting account, select one of the error-page options.
7. Click Continue.
8. Review and verify your 404 error page preferences. If everything looks OK, click Submit.
christianh said 2 years, 1 month ago:
Thanks for catching that. The previous response was removed so as not to cause confusion.
pjj said 1 year, 1 month ago:
I followed the above instructions and all 404s are redirected to my homepage, but the images don’t load when coming to the page through this set-up, only text. if you go directly to our website, no problems.
JasonP said 1 year, 1 month ago:
What’s a URL that we can try to see the error?