Parallels Plesk Panel Windows IP Address Configuration with Cisco PIX 501 or ASA 5505 Hardware Firewall
This process updates Parallels Plesk Panel database records, modifies network adapters settings, reconfigures FTP and WWW servers, and updates DNS records.
To Change Server IP Addresses
- Remote desktop onto your hosting server.
- Run Plesk Reconfigurator.
- Select Change Server IP Addresses.
- In the window, select the IP addresses to change.
- To map to a new IP address:
- Select Create New IP Address.
- Enter IP Address and Network Mask.
- Select the appropriate Network Interface Name.
- To map to an existing IP address:
- Select Map to Existing IP Address
- Select the appropriate address.
- Click Next.
NOTE: IP address allocation is monitored. Attempting to add IP addresses to your server that have not been purchased is a violation of your terms of service agreement and may result in the suspension of your account.
Configuring Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Access Rules
Adding IP Addresses to Cisco ASA 5505 Hardware Firewall Device Manager
Simple Control Panel DNS Configuration with Cisco PIX 501 Hardware Firewall
Accessing the Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Device Manager
Changing Cisco PIX 501 Hardware Firewall Passwords
Creating Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Graphs
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?