Upgrading or Downgrading Your Website Builder Plan
It's easy to upgrade or downgrade your Website Builder plan. Upgrading your Website Builder account will give you access to a version that supports more pages and more features.
To Upgrade or Downgrade Your Website Builder Plan
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- Click Options next to the account you want to use.
- From the Customize tab, go to the Plan menu, and then select the plan you want.
- Click Add to cart if upgrading, or Save Changes if downgrading.
NOTE: If you've already enabled the Quick Checkout feature, select Quick Checkout.
- Click Checkout, and then complete the checkout process.
What is an anchor link?
Setting up a Forum
How do I save my WebSite Tonight project?
Top Articles Collection: Organizing and Managing Your Web Site
Top Articles Collection: Designing and Customizing Your Web Site
Top Articles Collection: Working with Images and Albums
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?