Changing Your Plesk Login Lock Time
You can change the amount of idle time Parallels Plesk Panel® allows before logging you out.
To Change the Login Lock Time for Your Parallels Plesk Panel
- Open a Web browser and navigate to: https://[[ipaddress]]:8443/. You can find your IP address in the Control Panel in your hosting account.
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel as admin.
- On the Home page, click Tools & Settings.
- In the Panel area, click Session Idle Time.
- Enter a new time, and then click OK.
Getting Started with Your Linux Dedicated Server Using Parallels Plesk Panel 8.0
How do I View Messages in the Qmail Queue?
I upgraded Parallels Plesk Panel, why isn't my correct Parallels Plesk Panel license displaying?
Recovering Your Parallels Plesk Panel Password on a Linux Server
Getting Started with Your Linux Dedicated Server Using Plesk 7.5
Setting up Users and Defining Roles in the Parallels Small Business Panel
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?