Accessing Your Online Storage Account
You can access Online Storage in a number of ways.
To Access Online Storage From Your Web Browser
- Go to onlinefilefolder.com.
- Enter your Username and Password, and then click Login.
Other Ways to Access Online Storage
- To connect through Web Folders (WebDAV), see Opening Online Storage as a Web Folder (WebDAV).
- To connect using FTP, see Accessing Online Storage Using an FTP Client.
- To map Online Storage as a drive on your computer, use the Drive Map feature in Workspace Desktop Online Storage Tools. For more information, see Installing and Using Workspace Desktop for Online Storage.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?