Setting up a Ruby on Rails Application
NOTE: This article only applies to Deluxe and Unlimited Hosting accounts running Hosting Configuration 2.0 and above. Ruby on Rails is not supported for Java-enabled hosting accounts.
To Set Up a Rails Application
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Tools section of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click the CGI Admin icon.
- Click the Ruby tab.
- In the Directory name text box, enter the directory of your Rails application, and then click Create.
- Upload (FTP) your Rails application to the directory specified.
If you do not see the option for CGI Admin, your hosting account does not support it. Grid-based Hosting does not support CGI Admin. See What type of hosting account do I have? for more information.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?