Dedicated/Virtual Dedicated Hosting Support Options
Our hosting support team is available to assist you with the management and maintenance of your server.
Basic Support (Included)
If the source of the technical problem you are experiencing lies within systems or technology under our exclusive management, no charge will apply.
Examples of supported technical problems:
- Your server becomes unreachable due to a network failure within our facility.
- Your server becomes unreachable due to a hardware failure within our facility.
- Any errors that occur during our provisioning of your server.
- Errors that occur during the resetting of a password on a Virtual Private Server (VPS).
Other Basic Services:
- Basic diagnostic services for all standard installed services (such as DNS, email, FTP, HTTP, SSH, Remote Desktop, and most control Panel errors).
- Hardware diagnostic services to determine the functionality of hardware.
- Provide general instructions for basic Control Panel functions (Adding a domain, email, etc.).
- Assistance with increasing allocated IP addresses and SMTP relays.
- Installation of Go Daddy / Starfield Secure Certificates.
Expert Hands Service (Paid Support):
- Advanced diagnostic services
- Troubleshooting and identification of problem and repair of standard installed services
- Installation of 3rd party Web-based software only
- Control Panel Add-ons
- MySQL/MSSQL Database imports and exports
- Enabling remote database access
- Optimization, MySQL and Apache
- Port changes, e.g., SSH, RDC, etc
- Dedicated Password resets
- Limited backups and restores
- Limited Third-party software installations
- USB Enclosure
- Installation of 3rd party SSL certificates
- Perform most instructions for control panel functions (Adding a domain, email, etc.)
- Migration of content from Go Daddy shared hosting or servers
- PHP/ASP Modules
- Game Servers
For information and pricing for Expert Hands services please submit a trouble ticket, Creating Trouble Tickets for Your Server.
- Any third-party scripts.
- Any server security related items.
- Any custom scripting or code development.
- Any search engine optimization.
- Anything that violates the Universal Terms of Service.
- IP tables configuration.
- Migrations from third-party servers.
- OS hardening.
Managed Hosting and Assisted Service Plans
Custom work, including items listed as unsupported items, are available under with Managed Hosting and Assisted Service Plans. Managed Hosting accounts come with limited access as well as some other restrictions. For more information, see:
Can I use FastCGI with Perl?
Finding Your PHP Version with Linux Hosting or Dedicated Servers
Migrating Websites from Shared Hosting Accounts
Is there a way for me to start over with my dedicated server?
Which php libraries are installed by default on my Dedicated Server?
What can I do with a dedicated server?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?