Editing Additional FTP Users on Your Shared Hosting Account
You can easily edit the password and working directory for an FTP user on all Linux shared hosting accounts and Windows shared hosting accounts running IIS 7.
To Edit Additional FTP Users
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Settings section, click FTP Users.
- Next to the user you want to update, click Actions, and then select Details.
- To change this user's password, click Reset. Enter and confirm a new password, and then click Update.
- To change this user's working directory, click Change. Type in a new path or click Browse to select a directory, and then click OK.
Using Internet or Windows Explorer to Upload Your Site with Windows XP
Why would I need additional (File Transfer Protocol) FTP users?
Connecting to Your Shared Hosting Account with FTP-SSL
Using Windows Vista to Upload Your Site
I uploaded my files. Why isn't my website displaying?
Using Microsoft Expression Web to Upload Your Site
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?