Viewing Premium DNS Usage Reports
Your Premium DNS account offers usage reports, which display the monthly and daily DNS queries for your domain names. From the Reports tab, you can view summary reports and export them as .csv files for use with programs like Microsoft Excel®.
NOTE: DNS queries are different than the number of visitors to your website. Because the Internet's root servers can hold a cache of domain name's DNS information, some visitors might come to your site without performing a DNS query.
To View Premium DNS Usage Reports
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Premium DNS.
- Next to Premium DNS, click Launch.
- Go to the Reports tab. The Usage page displays the summary report for the first domain name in your Domain list.
- To view the summary report for another domain name, click Change. The Change Domain dialog box displays.
- Select the domain name you want to view a summary report for. To narrow your search, do one or more of the following:
- From the All My Domains list, select a folder of domain names.
- In the Jump to Domain field, enter a domain name.
- To scroll through the list, click the arrow icons.
- Click OK. The usage report displays.
- (Optional) To download your usage report as a
CSVfile, click Export, and then save the file to your computer.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?