Setting up Your CashParking Account
If you are setting up a CashParking® account for the first time, the setup wizard automatically displays when you log in. If you already have a CashParking account, you can access the setup wizard from the Settings menu.
You can use the setup wizard to do any of the following:
- Import all currently parked domain names, or select specific parked domain names to import.
- Automatically park future domain name registrations.
- Automatically park domain names you win from the expiring list on Go Daddy Auctions®.
- Display domain interest links on the pages for all of the domain names in your CashParking account (including future domain name registrations). For more information, see About Domain Interest Links in CashParking.
- Set payee information. For more information, see Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for U.S. Citizens or Legal Residents or Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents .
To Set up Your CashParking Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Setup Account.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Import Domains page, import your currently parked domain names by selecting Import all currently parked domains or select the parked domains from the list, and then click Next.
- On the Park New Domains page, select from the following:
- Automatically park newly registered domains — Select Yes to automatically park all future domain name registrations in CashParking. Otherwise, select No.
- Park auctions I won from Go Daddy Auctions® list of expired domains — Select Yes to automatically park all domain names you win from the expiring list on Go Daddy Auctions. Otherwise, select No.
- Display a domain interest link ... — Select Yes to display domain interest links on the pages of your future and existing domain names. Otherwise, select No.
- Click Next.
NOTE: If the Domain Interest Link window displays, click OK to confirm your selection.
- On the Set Payee Information page, add a payee account for a U.S. citizen or legal resident or non-U.S. citizens or non-legal residents.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?