Upgrading or Downgrading Your CashParking Account
You can upgrade or downgrade your CashParking plan, which changes the amount you earn from parked domain names and other membership benefits.
To Upgrade or Downgrade Your CashParking Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click CashParking.
- In your CashParking Account list, click the account you want to update.
- In the Account Details section, click Upgrade/Downgrade CashParking Account.
- Select one of the following:
- Basic CashParking
- Pays 60% of the advertising revenue from your parked domains.
- Premium CashParking
- Pays 80% of the advertising revenue from your parked domains and includes a free membership on Go Daddy Auctions® and five free Express Appraisals.
- Click Continue.
- Click Save Changes.
Getting Started with CashParking
Setting up Payee Accounts for Electronic Payments in CashParking
Setting up Your CashParking Account
Adding Domain Names to Your CashParking Account
Setting up Payee Tax Information in CashParking
Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?