Blocking and Allowing Email Addresses and Domains in Workspace Email
Blocking email addresses (email@example.com) or domain names (coolexample.com) treats emails from those email addresses or domains as spam and filters them based on your spam settings.
Allowing email addresses or domain names never marks email from them as spam. If you select Restricted Mode when you set up spam filters, senders must be on your Allowed List for their emails to deliver to your Inbox.
To Block or Allow Email Addresses or Domains
- Log in to Workspace Webmail.
- From the Settings menu, select Message Filters.
- To block an email address, do the following:
- Click Blocked List.
- Click Add New. The Add new blocked entry window displays.
- In the Add new address field, enter the email address you want to block, and then click OK.
- To allow an email address, do the following:
- Click Allow List.
- Click Add New. The Add new allowed entry window displays.
- In the Add new address field, enter the email address you want to allow, and then click OK.
- Your list updates.
NOTE: Emails can take up to an hour to be blocked or allowed.
To remove email addresses or domains from the Allowed, Blocked, or Auto Purge list tab, select it, and then click Delete.