Posting the Domain Origination Certified Seal
Let customers know your business is reliable and you are legitimate. The Domain Origination Certified Seal ensures we've verified your identity. Once your
Post the Domain Origination Certified Seal
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Click the domain name that passed the
Certified Domainvalidation process.
- Click Get Site Seal.
- Select the seal you'd like to post on your website.
- Click Highlight Code, and then right-click to copy the code.
NOTE: If you are an Internet Explorer® user, click Copy Code.
- Click OK.
- Go to your website's source code and paste the HTML code in the location where you want the seal to display.
NOTE: You must paste the HTML code within the body tags (<body> and </body>) of your Web page.
Applying for a Certified Domain
Checking Your Certified Domain Status
Verifying the Phone Number for Your Certified Domain
Verifying the Email Address for Domain Certifications
Resending Verification Email Messages for Certified Domains
Purchasing Certified Domains Credits Through the Domain Manager
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?