Accessing Parallels Plesk Panel on Your Server
The Parallels Plesk Panel enables simple, convenient management of your server.
To Access Parallels Plesk Panel on Your Server
- Open a Web browser and go to https://ipaddress:8443/, where ipaddress is the IP Address displayed in your server Control Panel.
- Enter "admin" as your user name.
- Enter the password you defined when setting up your server account.
- The post-installation configuration page displays.
- Select your IP address(es) and specify your full host name.
For comprehensive Parallels Plesk Panel documentation, visit Parallels website.
Accessing Your Parallels Plesk Panel Webmail
Getting Started with Your Linux Dedicated Server Using Parallels Plesk Panel 8.0
How do I View Messages in the Qmail Queue?
I upgraded Parallels Plesk Panel, why isn't my correct Parallels Plesk Panel license displaying?
Recovering Your Parallels Plesk Panel Password on a Linux Server
Getting Started with Your Linux Dedicated Server Using Plesk 7.5
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?