Appraising Existing Go Daddy Auctions Listings
To help determine your domain name's listing price on Go Daddy Auctions®, we offer free, instant appraisals. For more information about appraisals, see About Domain Name Appraisals.
You can also review comparable domain name listings on Go Daddy Auctions. For more information about how to determine your domain name's value, see Setting Prices for Go Daddy Auctions Listings.
You can use the following instructions to appraise an existing domain name listing. To request an appraisal while creating a new listing, see Selling Domain Names with Offer/Counter Offer or Buy Now Listings or Selling Your Domain Name in a 7-Day Public Auction.
NOTE: Listings with appraisals requested after 3/30/12 no longer display icons on Go Daddy Auctions.
To Appraise Existing Go Daddy Auctions Listings
- Log in to Go Daddy Auctions.
- From the Selling List menu, select Selling. Your Selling List displays.
- For the domain name you want to appraise, click Edit. The List Your Domain page displays.
- Below Help me price my domain - get a FREE appraisal NOW!, click Go Daddy Auctions Appraisal Agreement. The Go Daddy Domain Name Appraisal Service Agreement displays in a new window.
- Read the agreement, and, if you agree, select I have read and agree to the Go Daddy Auctions Appraisal Agreement. Your Domain Appraisal certificate displays in a new window.
- Optional: To print a copy of the certificate, click Print certificate.
NOTE: While your listing is active, you can return to this page and click View Certificate to view and print your Domain Appraisal certificate. You can also do so in the Domain Manager. For more information, see Viewing Appraisals in the Domain Manager.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?