Updating Contact Information for Backordered Domain Names
If we capture a backordered domain name for you, we use the contact information you provided when you placed the domain name on backorder. You can update that contact information in the Domain Manager.
To Update Contact Information for Backordered Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From Buy/Sell, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- Click Contact.
- Edit or complete the following:
- (Optional) Organization — The contact's organization.
- First name and Last name — The contact's first and last name.
- Address 1 and 2, City, State, Zip code — The contact's street address, city, state, and ZIP Code.
- Country — The country in which the contact resides.
- Phone number — The contact's phone number.
- (Optional) Fax number — The contact's fax number.
- Email address — The contact's email address.
- Select I certify that the specified organization... if you entered an organization.
- Click OK.
Setting up Domain Backorders
Backordering Your Monitored Domain Names
Changing a Backorder to a Different Domain Name
Cancelling Domain Backorders and Monitoring
Backordering Domain Names on Investor's Edge
Updating Email Addresses for Monitored or Backordered Domain Names
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?