How do I configure the FTP backup on my dedicated/virtual dedicated server?
To Set Up Your FTP Backup
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Support section, click FTP Backup.
- Enter your user name, enter and confirm your password, and then click Continue.
- Verify your FTP Backup account settings and click Update.
Once your FTP Backup account is created, the IP address for your FTP server will display on the account summary page of your Hosting Manager.
Backing up PIX Firewall Settings
Using Parallels Plesk Panel to Automatically Back up Your Domains
How much space can I get to backup my dedicated server?
Am I charged for the bandwidth I use to backup my dedicated server?
Do you automatically make backups of the content on my dedicated server?
What should I back up on my dedicated server?