Uninstalling Hosting Quick-Install Applications
Uninstalling an application from your hosting account is simple.
To Uninstall an Application From Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Popular Apps panel of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click Show All.
- From the My Management section, click Manage My Applications.
- Next to the application you want to uninstall, click View and manage details or Update now.
- Click Uninstall Application.
- Select the options to delete the files or database associated with the application.
- From the Please tell us why you're uninstalling menu, select a reason.
- Type OK in the Please enter "OK" to verify... field.
The selected application will be removed from your hosting account. You will receive an email once the uninstall is complete.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?