Upgrading to a New Version of a Hosting Quick-Install Application
Upgrading is available only if the new version is compatible with your existing application.
NOTE: Before upgrading to a new version of a quick-install application, make sure to disable your plugins and make a backup of your site and database. For more information, see Backing up and Restoring MySQL or MSSQL Databases.
To Upgrade an Application in Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Popular Apps panel of the Hosting Control Panel, click Show All.
- Click Manage My Applications.
- Click Update Now.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Next.
- Select a time for us to patch your application, and then click Next.
We email you once the patch completes.
You can view the status of your patch by clicking Manage My Applications, and then clicking View and Manage Details.