Upgrading to a New Version of a Hosting Quick-Install Application
Upgrading is available only if the new version is compatible with your existing application.
NOTE: Before upgrading to a new version of a quick-install application, make sure to disable your plugins and make a backup of your site and database.
To Upgrade an Application in Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Popular Apps panel of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click Show All.
- Click Manage My Applications.
- Click Update Now.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Next.
- Select a time for us to patch your application, and then click Next.
We email you once the patch completes.
You can view the status of your patch by clicking Manage My Applications, and then clicking View and Manage Details.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?