Sending Faxes Using Fax Thru Email
You can use Fax Thru Email to send faxes to U.S. and Canadian fax numbers.
You may send faxes directly through Fax Thru Email's web interface.
To Send a Fax with Fax Thru Email
- Log in to your Fax Thru Email account at www.faxthruemail.com/login.jsp, then click Send Fax.
- In the Enter the recipient's fax number field, type the recipient's fax number, including area code. Do not enter a 1, 9, or any other special numbers that you might dial using your fax machine or telephone.
- In the Select cover sheet area, specify whether you want to include a cover sheet. You can upload your own cover sheet or have Fax Thru Email create one for you. For more information about adding a cover sheet, see Adding Cover Sheets to Faxes.
- In the Add Files to Fax area, do one of the following:
- To upload a file from your computer, click Browse, and then select and open the file.
- To upload a file from your Online Storage, click Add File from Online Storage, select the file(s), and then click Include File(s).
- To upload another file, add a field for the file by clicking Add Another File, and then repeat step 4.
- Click OK to send the fax.
You may also use Fax Thru Email through a web-based or third-party email client.
To Send a Fax with an Email Client
- Compose a new email message.
- In the To field, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject field, enter the recipient's fax number (for example: 480-123-4567).
- If your Fax Thru Email account requires a password, in the Subject field, after the recipient's fax number, enter a space and your password.
- Add the document(s) you want to send in the fax as a file attachment to the email message. Do not enter any information in the body of the email message. Fax Thru Email removes all information in the body of your email message.
- Send the email message.
NOTE: The "From" email address must match the "Account Email Address." Fax Thru Email checks that these two addresses match when validating the outgoing fax. If you enabled the Remote Faxing Password feature, the system checks to ensure the password in the subject line of the email message is accurate and valid.
Sending Faxes from Mobile Devices Using Fax Thru Email
Which file formats does Fax Thru Email support?
What is Fax Thru Email?
Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices
What are the system requirements for Fax Thru Email?
What happens if I run out of pages for my Fax Thru Email account?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?