Adding Cover Sheets to Faxes
When sending a fax through Fax Thru Email, you can opt to use a cover sheet from your computer or create one in Fax Thru Email.
To Add a Cover Sheet from Your Computer
- Click Send Fax, and then enter the recipient's fax number(s).
- In the Select cover sheet area, click Upload a cover sheet.
- Click Browse.
- Locate and select the file you want to use as your cover sheet, and then click Upload.
- Click Send fax.
To Add a Cover Sheet With Fax Thru Email
- Log in to Fax Thru Email.
- Click Create a cover sheet.
- Fill in the information, and then click Next.
- To upload an image, check Attach image to my cover sheet, and then click Use different image for this cover sheet.
- Browse to the image you want from your computer, and then click Upload.
- Click Next.
- If you want to save this cover sheet, Check Save this cover sheet for future use.
NOTE:You can save up to 5 cover sheets. To access your saved cover sheets go to Settings and click on Cover Sheet.
For more information about sending a fax, see Sending Faxes Using Fax Thru Email.
Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices
What happens if I run out of pages for my Fax Thru Email account?
Setting Your Cover Sheet Options
Setting a Remote Faxing Password
Removing a Remote Faxing Password
Viewing Fax History in Fax Thru Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?