Setting a Remote Faxing Password
For additional security for your Fax Thru Email messages, you can establish a remote faxing password.
To Set a Remote Faxing Password
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Fax Thru Email.
- On the Fax Thru Email page, click Launch next to the Fax Thru Email account you want to work with.
- Hover over Settings, and click on Fax Password.
- In the Email Fax Password area, choose the option: Require a password to send faxes.
- In the Email fax password field, enter a password.
- Click Save.
Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices
What happens if I run out of pages for my Fax Thru Email account?
Adding Cover Sheets to Faxes
Setting Your Cover Sheet Options
Removing a Remote Faxing Password
Viewing Fax History in Fax Thru Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?