Setting Your Cover Sheet Options
You can use Fax Thru Email to create a custom cover sheet for your fax messages.
To Set Your Cover Sheet Options
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Fax Thru Email.
- On the Fax Thru Email page, click Open next to the Fax Thru Email account you want to use.
- Click Settings.
- In the Cover Sheet Options area, select an image to use on the cover sheet by clicking Browse.
- Locate and open the image you want to use.
- To select a template to use as the default option for your fax cover sheets, click Change Template.
- Click the fax template you want to use.
- Click OK.
Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices
What happens if I run out of pages for my Fax Thru Email account?
Adding Cover Sheets to Faxes
Setting a Remote Faxing Password
Removing a Remote Faxing Password
Viewing Fax History in Fax Thru Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?