Emailing Files as Attachments in Online Storage
You can send files from Online Storage as email attachments.
To Email Files as Attachments
- Log in to Online Storage.
- Navigate to the file you want to send in an email.
NOTE: Select multiple files by pressing and holding the CTRL key, and then clicking individual file names you want to select.
- Right-click the file, and then select Send via Email.
- In the Send File(s) via Email window, in the Send Email section, complete the following:
- To — Enter the email address of the person(s) to whom you want to send the file.
- Subject — Enter a subject line for the email message.
- Comment — Enter the text for the email message.
- Click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?