Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents
Foreign payees (payees that are neither U.S. citizens nor permanent U.S. residents) cannot submit their tax information through our online forms. Instead, foreign payees must complete the applicable forms and fax or email them to us.
To Add a Payee Account for a Non-U.S. Citizen or Non-legal Resident
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Launch.
- From the Settings menu, select Payee Settings.
- Click Add Payee.
- In the Payee account name field, enter a name for this payee account.
- From the Payee type section, select Foreign.
- Download and complete the applicable IRS W-8 Form (i.e., W-8BEN or W-8ECI).
- Fax the completed form and cover sheet to (480) 275-3996, or email the form to email@example.com.
- Set up your payment information.
- Click Submit.
NOTE: Include the login name and payee name for your account with your fax or email message.
Getting Started with CashParking
Setting up Payee Accounts for Electronic Payments in CashParking
Setting up Your CashParking Account
Setting up Payee Tax Information in CashParking
Customizing Your CashParking Domain Names
Auctioning CashParking Domain Names
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?