Changing the Minimum and Maximum Offer Range for Domain Buy Requests
When you purchase the Domain Buy Service to attempt to acquire a registered domain name, you must specify the initial and maximum offer amounts that the Domain Buy agent may offer on your behalf.
To Change the Minimum and Maximum Offer Range for Domain Buy Requests
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From Buy/Sell, select Domain Buy.
- Click the domain name you want to change.
NOTE: By default, the starting offer and maximum offer amounts are zero. You must change the minimum and maximum amount you're willing to offer before the Domain Buy Service process can continue.
- In Starting offer and Maximum offer, enter the amounts you want the Domain Buy agent to offer for the domain name.
- Click OK twice.
Selling Domain Names Through a Domain Buy Agent
Checking the Status of Domain Names with Domain Buy Service
Viewing Your Domain Buy Service Domain Names
Which domain names are eligible for Domain Buy Service?
Domain Buy Service: A Buyer's Roadmap
Domain Buy Service: A Seller's Roadmap
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?