Personalizing Your Go Daddy Direct Affiliate Link
In the Affiliate Manager, you can personalize the referral link for your Go Daddy® Direct Affiliate account.
Your personalized link uses our URL shortener, X.CO, so it's easy to remember and share. Personalized links display as http://x.co/yourlink, where yourlink is the word or phrase you enter.
If you already have a direct affiliate link, your personalized link replaces it. However, your existing link continues to work wherever you're currently using it.
You can use your personalized link wherever you want it to display. For example, you can use it in email messages, on social networking sites or in printed materials, such as your business card. You can also tell people about your link in a podcast or even in conversation.
To Personalize Your Go Daddy Direct Affiliate Link
- Log in to your Affiliate Manager.
- Go to the Ads tab, and then select Personalized Link. The Personalized Direct Affiliate Link page displays.
- In the Personalized Link field, enter the name you want to use for your personalized referral link.
- Click Check Availability.
- If the name you entered is available, click Save. Otherwise, repeat steps 3 and 4 until you find an available name.
NOTE: Once you save your personalized link, you cannot change it to something else.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?