Sending Faxes from Mobile Devices Using Fax Thru Email
You can send a fax from your mobile device by logging in to the email account that you use with Fax Thru Email on your mobile device. The "From" email address in your mobile mail must be the same as the email address in your Fax Thru Email account.
To Send a Fax from Your Mobile Device Using Fax Thru Email
- From your mobile device, log in to the email account that you use with Fax Thru Email.
- Compose a new email message.
- In the To field, type email@example.com.
- In the Subject field, enter the recipient's fax number (for example: 480-123-4567).
- If your Fax Thru Email account requires a password, in the Subject field, after the recipient's fax number, enter a space and your password.
- Add the document(s) you want to send in the fax as a file attachment to the email message. Do not enter any information in the body of the email message. Fax Thru Email removes all information in the body of your email message.
- Send the email message.
NOTE: The "From" email address must match the "Account Email Address." Fax Thru Email checks that these two addresses match when validating the outgoing fax. If you enabled the Remote Faxing Password feature, the system checks to ensure the password in the subject line of the email message is accurate and valid.
Which file formats does Fax Thru Email support?
What is Fax Thru Email?
Receiving and Viewing Faxes in Your Email from Mobile Devices
What are the system requirements for Fax Thru Email?
What happens if I run out of pages for my Fax Thru Email account?
Adding Cover Sheets to Faxes
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?