Adding Payee Accounts to Your Premium Listings
In the Domain Manager, you can add payee accounts to your Premium Listings. Payee accounts let us know the method by which you want to receive payment.
When a Premium Listing sells on GoDaddy.com, we hold the funds for five days to prevent fraud. After the holding period, how quickly you receive funds depends on the payment method you select:
- Electronic (ACH) — Processed the same day and remitted within two business days, depending on your financial institution
- PayPal® — Processed the same day and remitted within one business day
- Good As Gold — Processed the same day and remitted within one business day
- Check — Processed weekly and mailed to you within 9 business days
NOTE: If you sell Premium Listings that do not have payee accounts, we send you check payments by default. Starting Jan. 1, 2013, we will deduct a $25 processing fee from check payments.
If you sell Premium Listings on Go Daddy Auctions®, we make payment according to the method you entered when listing the domain name. For more information, see Editing Your Go Daddy Auctions Account Settings.
For more information about receiving payment for Premium Listings, see Getting Paid for Premium Listings
To Add Payee Accounts to Your Premium Listings
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch. The Domain Manager displays.
- From Buy/Sell, select Premium Listings. Your Premium Listings display.
- In the Account column, click Add payee account for the listing you want to update. (If necessary, scroll your Web page to the right to view this column.) The Edit Premium Listing window displays.
- To use an existing payee account, select it from the Payee account list.
- To create a new payee account, click Manage payee accounts, and then do the following:
- On the Payee Accounts page, click Add Payee.
- Complete the required fields, and then click Save Changes. For more information, see Entering Payee Tax Information.
- Return to the Domain Manager, and then select the new Payee account.
- Read the legal agreements that display, and then select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click OK. A confirmation message displays.
- Click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?