I don't want to get email or direct mail from you. How can I stop it?
If you currently receive unsolicited email or direct mail from us and do not want to continue receiving it, you can let us know.
To Prevent Unsolicited Email or Direct Mail Using Your Account with Us
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Contact Preferences.
- Select No for any type(s) of email or direct mail you do not want to receive from us.
- Click Save Changes.
Please note that when you elect to quit receiving marketing and other emails or direct mail from us, we still send you confirmation emails for ordering, domain name registrations and transfers, renewal/expiration notices, and instructional emails to activate services. There are also times that we're required to send you notifications concerning the administration and operation of your account. We send these notices only when it's vital that you receive the information. If you do not want to receive these informational notifications, contact our support department for assistance.
NOTE: We might have already pulled mailing lists for future mailings, so you could continue to receive notices for up to two weeks.
To Prevent Unsolicited Email or Direct Mail When You Do Not Have an Account with Us
If you do not have a customer account with us, you can still let us know that you don't want to continue receiving email or direct mail from us. Here's how:
- Contact the National Do-Not Mail List at DirectMail.com. This is a free service that provides your mailing preferences to mailing list owners and users. Using this service, you can specify what types of email and direct mail you do and do not want to receive. DirectMail.com contacts you every six months via email so you can review and update your preferences.
- Contact DMAChoice™. You can register online or by regular mail. The fee is $1. Your request is valid for six years.
NOTE: Neither of these services can guarantee that your name will be removed from ALL mailing lists.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?