How long does it take to set up Website Design Services?
The Dream Design Team® begins building your site as soon as we receive all of the content from you. Site content includes photos, text, music, documents, or any other elements you want to add to your site.
To better meet your unique needs, we offer a wide range of design plans. You can select one of the following plans:
- Standard Plan — Site ready for review within 2 weeks
- Deluxe Plan — Site ready for review within 4 weeks
See the difference between Standard and Deluxe Website Design plans.
- Standard Web Store — Site ready for review within 2 weeks
- Deluxe Web Store — Site ready for review within 4 weeks
See the difference between the Standard and Deluxe Web Store Design plans.
Note: The timeframes above apply when the Dream Design Team receives all site content. Keeping this schedule depends on timely feedback. Any delays in providing feedback will result in adjustments to the schedule.
For more information, please call (480) 366-3344.
- Auto Publish Service
- We’ll let you know when your site is ready for review, and then provide you one revision. When your optional revisions are submitted, we'll make any requested changes and publish your website once it has passed our rigorous quality review. If you do not respond within 10 days, your site is published. Once a site is published, you can use your Update Minutes available to make additional changes or revisions.
About the Interactive Online Interview
Can I add a database to my Web site?
Can I update my Web site after it is published to the Internet?
What if I don't like the Web site after it's built?
How do I view revisions?
Can I have a flash introduction for my Web site?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?