Using Distribution Lists in Workspace Email
Workspace Webmail lets you email groups of contacts using distribution lists. This lets you send emails to the same groups of people easily, instead of adding them as individual recipients when composing messages.
To Create Distribution Lists
- Log in to Workspace Webmail.
- From the Address Book menu, select Distribution Lists.
- Click Add Distribution List.
- Enter a Distribution List Name.
- Select the contacts you want to add from the Available Contacts menu, click > to move them to the Select Contacts menu, and then click OK.
To edit or delete your distribution list, from the Actions column, click Edit or Delete.
To Send Email to Distribution Lists
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?