Managing Auto Reply from the Email Control Center
Going on vacation or out of the office for a few days? Keep your customers, contacts and colleagues informed by setting up an automatic reply to everyone who emails you.
The Workspace Webmail Auto Responder feature is an efficient way to let people know you're unavailable and specify when you'll be able to respond to their email. In addition, the auto-reply function lets you send only one response to each address during the specified time period.
You can only use this procedure if you are the account administrator. If you are the email address user see Using Auto Reply in Web-Based Email
To Enable Auto Reply/Vacation Message
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- Click Launch next to the account you want to use.
- For the plan with the email address you want to change, click (Show addresses).
- Click the email address you want to use.
- Go to the Auto Reply tab, select Use Auto Responder, and complete the following, and then click OK:
- Message — Enter your auto reply message.
- From Name — Select email@example.com or Custom name, and enter the email address you want to display in the field.
- Subject — Select Original subject or Custom subject, and enter the subject of your auto-reply message.
- Start Time — Select Start Now or Start On, and then select the time you'll be away.
- End Time — Select No End Time or End On, and then select the time you will be returning.
- Reply Frequency — Select Once per email message to send an auto response to every email you receive, or select Once per email address to send only one auto response to each email address, regardless of how many emails they send you.