Creating Your Signature in Workspace Email
You can create a signature to use when sending messages from Web-Based Email. The information supplied in your signature does the work of a heading, or letterhead, found in a business letter.
Your signature ideally contains any contact information a recipient might require to respond to your message. You can also customize your signature to include images and social media links.
To Create Your Signature in Web-Based Email
- Log in to Web-Based Email.
- From the Settings menu, click Personal Settings, and then click Signature.
- (Optional) Select Automatically insert signature in compose window to automatically include your signature in outgoing emailmessages.
- Enter your signature text in the Signature field.
- (Optional) To insert an image into your signature:
- Click Insert Image.
- Click Browse, and then locate the image on your computer (maximum image size: 1MB).
- Click Insert, and then click OK.
- (Optional) Select Automatically insert signature in compose window to automatically include your signature in outgoing email messages.
- Under Signature, click the Insert Image icon to save the image in your signature.
- (Optional) To insert a social media link into your signature:
- Click the corresponding icon for the social media profile you want to add in your signature.
- Enter the requested information for the social media service you want to link to:
- Twitter ® — enter your user name.
- Facebook ® — enter the full URL to the Facebook page you want to link to.
- Select the link type to display in your signature:
- Text Only — displays a text hyperlink to your social media profile.
- Image Only — displays an icon hyperlink to your social media profile.
- Image and Text — displays an icon and a text hyperlink to your social media profile.
- (Optional) Enter the text you want to appear before the hyperlink. You can delete the default Also find me on: text and insert something more personalized.
- If you previously selected Link Type: Text Only, or Link Type: Image and Text, you can change the default text in the Link Text field.
- Click Insert.
- Click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?