Creating Introduction and Closing Text in Quick Shopping Cart
The introduction text and closing text display on your Quick Shopping Cart® storefront's home page. The introduction text displays on the top and the closing text displays on the bottom of the storefront.
Use this page to welcome visitors to your site, reassure visitors that your storefront is safe and secure, and provide a brief summary of your products.
To Create Introduction and Closing Text
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Business Information section, click Store Home Page.
- On the Intro/Closing Text tab, use the default text, or enter your own message in the Introduction Text and the Closing Text sections.
NOTE: You can include any of the variables from the Variables list. Select the variable you want to use and click add.
- If there are errors, view the error details displayed below the menu, make any corrections, and then click Verify.
- Click OK to close the Congratulations! This Text is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional! message.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Click Default Text to display the default message. Delete all text and click Save to avoid displaying the welcome message.
You can embed images and media in the Introduction and Closing Text to display on your storefront. For more information, see Embedding Images and Media Using the HTML Editor in Quick Shopping Cart.
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
About Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Why can't I create new categories using the Bulk Upload feature?
Creating an About Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart