About the Quick Shopping Cart Home Page
The Quick Shopping Cart® Home Page gives you an overview of yourstore's performance and easy access to the most-used features.
When you first set up Quick Shopping Cart, you need to configure several aspects of your store. These areas display as buttons along the top of the screen. Click a button to edit the settings it represents.
NOTE: Once you publish your store, the buttons disappear and you can access those areas through the menu system.
After you have set up the initial storefront options, the Home Page gives you a centralized location to help you manage your storefront. The following sections explain the options available on the Home Page.
From the Home Page you can review and modify the following storefront information:
- Shop URL — Displays the domain associated with your storefront.
NOTE: Contact customer service if you need to change the Shop URL.
- IP Address — Displays the IP address for your storefront. If your domain is registered elsewhere, contact your domain registrar for this information.
- SSL Certificate — Indicates whether you attached an SSL to your storefront. An SSL instills buyer confidence and is required if you sign up for a merchant account. Click Attach SSL to storefront to install an SSL.
- Last Publish — Displays the date and time of the last publish. You must publish your store for new changes to display.
- Edit Store Information — Click Edit Store Information to open the Branding Manager to edit your storefront information, Welcome Message, About Us Message, and Contact Us Message.
- Template — Displays the template you assigned to your store. Click Change Template to select a different template. Click Change Template Image to change the template's default images.
From the Home Page you can review your store's performance in the following areas:
- Order Summary — Displays the quantity of new orders.
- Weekly Top Sellers — Displays a listing of the top-selling products.
- Inventory Summary — Indicates whether you have low inventory alerts and the number of currently available products.
- Member Summary — Displays the day's active members and the total number of active members.
Verifying Custom HTML Using the HTML Validator Tool in Quick Shopping Cart
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
About Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Embedding Images and Media Using the HTML Editor in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?