Displaying Go Daddy Affiliate Ads
Now that you're a Go Daddy® Direct Affiliate, with just a couple of clicks, you can start making money by displaying advertisement banners on your website, blog, or email newsletter.
You can decide which ads you want to use. From the Ads tab, simply select an ad, copy the HTML code, and then paste it where you want it to display.
If you have a Quick Content site, see Adding Affiliate Banners to Quick Content Sites for information about where to paste the HTML code.
If you have a Website Builder account, see Adding Go Daddy Affiliate Ads in Website Builder for information about easily adding Affiliate ads.
To Display Go Daddy Affiliate Ads
- Log in to your Affiliate Manager.
- Go to the Ads tab. The All Ads page displays.
- Browse through the ads.
TIP: In the View By section, you can filter the ads by type, size, and category. To preview an ad, hover over its thumbnail.
- For the ad you want to use, click Preview and Get Code. If applicable, select a size. The Ad Preview window displays.
- From Select Ad Campaign, select the ad campaign you want to put the ad in. For more information, see What are Affiliate ad campaigns?
NOTE: If you haven't created any ad campaigns, the Ad Campaign list doesn't display, and we automatically put new ads in your Default Ad Campaign.
- Optional: Click View this ad's destination to view the page the ad links to.
- Click Get Code, and then copy the HTML code. If applicable, you can click Generate Short URL to copy a shortened version of the code instead.
NOTE: If your site uses an SSL, you should select an ad with security-compatible code so that website visitors don't see a security warning. After you click Get Code, security-compatible ads display a Get Code for Secure Website button you can click.
- Paste the HTML code into your source code.
TIP: Paste the code anywhere inside your source code's
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?