Sending a Carbon Copy of Email Messages to Other Addresses
You can send a copy of every email you receive to other email addresses using carbon copies in the Email Control Center. Carbon copying your emails stores them in both email address, which counts toward your email account's maximum storage capacity.
If you do not want to store a copy of the email with an email account through us, see Setting up a Forwarding Account in the Email Control Center.
To Send Carbon Copies
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- In the Email Account list, next to the account you want to edit, click Launch.
The Email Control Center displays.
- If you have unused email plans and have not previously disabled the pop-in message that displays, click View All to view your complete list of email plans.
- For the plan with the email address you want to edit, click (Show addresses).
- In the Address column, click the email address you want to edit.
- In the Edit Mailbox window, go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Send CC To field, enter one or more email addresses you want to send copies of all messages to, separating each address with a comma.
- Click OK.
Making Sense of Email Clients; Desktop and Mobile
Managing Email Products
Creating Multiple Email Addresses at Once
Checking Your MX Record Settings in the Email Control Center
Moving an Email Address to Another Plan
Applying Additional Disk Space to Email Addresses
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?