What is the maximum allowed connections for your Shared Hosting Accounts?
Our Web Hosting accounts limit the maximum number of connections at one time.
NOTE: Any alias websites that use database connections will count against your limit.
Linux shared limits:
- Linux Economy: 50 connections
- Linux Deluxe: 100 connections
- Linux Premium/Unlimited/Ultimate: 200 connections
Windows shared limits:
- Windows Economy: 50 connections
- Windows Deluxe: 100 connections
- Windows Premium/Unlimited/Ultimate: 150 connections
Our Web Hosting accounts allow many more connections. This number varies, but is at the following minimum amounts:
Linux Web Hosting limits:
- Linux Web Hosting Economy: 150 connections or more
- Linux Web Hosting Deluxe: 300 connections or more
- Linux Web Hosting Premium/Unlimited/Ultimate: 600 connections or more
Windows Web Hosting limits:
- Windows Web Hosting Economy: 150 connections or more
- Windows Web Hosting Deluxe: 300 connections or more
- Windows Web Hosting Premium/Unlimited/Ultimate: 450 connections or more
We allow up to 200 simultaneous MySQL Database connections per MySQL user.
We allow up to 100 simultaneous MS SQL Database connections per MS SQL user.See Upgrading or Downgrading Your Hosting Account for more information on upgrading your account.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?