Uploading Files Using the FTP File Manager
NOTE: Before you start, click here to see which version of the FTP File Manager is in your Control Panel. This help article applies to the Classic FTP File Manager. If you are using the New FTP File Manager, see Uploading Files and Folders Using the File Manager
Your hosting account's FTP File Manager lets you upload multiple files that can be transferred to your hosting account with a single upload.
NOTE: Multiple file upload functionality requires Adobe Flash® Player 9. We also recommend you use the latest version of your browser. Multiple file upload functionality is not compatible with the Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) operating system.
To Upload Files Using the FTP File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Tools section of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click the FTP File Manager icon.
- Use the directory tree to navigate to the folder where you would like to upload the file.
- In the menu bar, click Upload File.
NOTE: You can upload up to 20MB at a time.
- Click Browse and select the files to upload. You can select multiple files.
- Click Upload.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?